Connect Virtually for the FP Canada™
Financial Planning Conference
Canada’s premier Financial Planning Conference is back to provide new insights that you can apply to your practice. Enjoy engaging sessions, inspiring keynotes, and riveting panel discussions – no matter where you are in the country!
In 2023, much of our focus is on helping financial planners serve clients. From behavioural finance to client values and experiences, you’ll gain new knowledge to help you navigate client relationships. You’ll also learn to communicate more effectively, discover the importance of embracing innovation, explore ethical concepts, and much more.
Attendees have the opportunity to earn up to 13 Continuing Education (CE) credits that meet CE requirements set by FP Canada for FP Canada-certified financial planners and the Canadian Investment Regulatory Organization (CIRO) for mutual fund advisors. In addition attendees have the opportunity to earn CE credits that meet CE requirements set by CIRO for securities advisors, pending accreditation.
Creating Memorable Connections
Building on the success of the last two years, the 2023 conference will once again take place online. This digital format enables cross-Canada engagement between financial planners, industry leaders, regulators, and educators.
Embrace the opportunity to network, connect, and share ideas with likeminded professionals at the Financial Planning Conference!
Meet Your Conference Host
Patricia Lovett-Reid, CFP®, FP Canada Fellow (and former CTV Chief Financial Commentator and recipient of the Donald J. Johnston Lifetime Achievement Award), returns to host the conference in 2023. See what Patricia has to say about this year’s conference:
The 2023 Platinum Sponsor
FP Canada looks forward to once again welcoming TD as the platinum sponsor for this year’s Financial Planning Conference. Generous support from TD has made this year’s incredible lineup possible.
Connect. Grow. Achieve.
Professional development can help you grow in your career, no matter your role or level of experience in the financial planning profession. At the 2023 conference, you can build on existing skills, gain new insights, and learn to apply what you’ve learned.
Here’s how you can make the most of the conference and our 2023 theme: Connect. Grow. Achieve.
- Connect with professional financial planners, industry leaders, regulators, and educators from across the country.
- Grow your practice by learning directly applicable strategies to support your clients and optimize your business.
- Achieve more for your clients by developing new skills that will allow you to help them build their financial confidence and well-being.
When you purchase a ticket for just $289 (plus tax), you’ll gain access to inspiring keynotes, engaging sessions and panels, our virtual lounge, and our sponsorship booths.
What Past Participants Say…
“Thank you for putting together a great conference and thanks to all captivating speakers. Much appreciated. Very engaging, insightful, useful and helpful.”
“This is one of the best conferences I've attended in my 20th year in the business. So many thanks to you all!”
“This was wonderful! I didn't know whether this year's session could top last year's but I believe it has! I love how the sessions build on each other.”
Better Insights to Help You Grow
- Get to know your clients better with insights related to discovery, behavioural finance, and the connection between personal values and financial decisions.
- Attract new clients by learning to better serve business owners, individuals with complex tax planning needs, those with intergenerational wealth, and others.
- Explore ethical topics such as conflicts of interest and the line dividing personal and professional life.
- Further build on your business by learning to create exceptional client experiences and embrace innovation.
A Note on CE Credits: To receive all 13 continuing education (CE) credits available, you must view all conference sessions, including all concurrent sessions, whether live on the day or through the on-demand recordings, by December 31, 2023.